2.05.2011

Lucky I'm in Love...











Valentine's Day is almost here and I just wanted to express how fortunate and lucky I feel to have the two best boys in the world in my life! I am lucky that I can say my husband is my best friend and I'm so in love with him! It's amazing how much we loved each other on our wedding day and how that love has just blossomed and grown so much every day since. We have been married for 3 1/2 years now and although we have a lot more to experience together in this life, we have had a pretty great time so far. Manuel is truly such a compassionate, caring person who puts family first and treats me so well. I've got to say I think Manuel is the most honorable, trustworthy, loving, fun, kind, considerate, and affectionate man I know and I remind myself each day how lucky I am to have him in my life and not to take him for granted. I feel like in the last 4 years, Manuel and I have come a long way to where we are now. For any of you who may know our story, there were definitely times in our relationship while dating that I never imagined I would marry him (and not because he wasn't worthy of it). He was literally a choice I had to make and there is never a single day that I regret making that choice. Our marriage has brought us so many blessings and good times. Now that Isaac is a part of our family, I have one more reason to feel so lucky. Isaac is a wonderful blessing to us and we love him so much! He brings so much joy, happiness, smiles, and laughter into our home and we couldn't imagine our lives without him. With this Valentine's Day in approach, I just wanted to express my love to my boys! To all our family and friends, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: