2.22.2010

Our Growing Boy

Isaac is growing so fast! As of today at his 2-month check-up he's already 14 lbs. 10 1/2 oz.! We are so proud of his appetite which I think he got from his mom :) and he's doing well. The doctor said he'll start to thin out as he begins to crawl and walk as many breastfed babies are chunky when they're little. We love it, although I'm a little sad he's already outgrown some really cute outfits! He's started to smile a lot more although we don't yet have any pictures of it. He's also making cooing sounds and playing with rattles/toys. One of his favorites is a little sunshine that you pull on a bottom string that begins to flash lights and play "You are my sunshine." He lights up whenever I play it for him. And he loves when we read to him. Sometimes I'll read little passages from the Ensign/Liahona or short stories and rhymes in Spanish from a book we bought him. Here are some more recent pictures of Isaac:











We think he's got to be just about the cutest baby there ever was! We hope you enjoy the pictures and we'll keep posting updates on how he's doing and growing. Love to all our family and friends!

3 comments:

Mary said...

He is so cute! I can't figure out who this little guy looks like. I see both of you... a lot of Manuel:-) He a good mixture though. I just wish I could kiss those chubby checks of his! Love ya guys!

Melissa Smith said...

Great blog! I'm glad that I found it on your facebook page. Issac is SO beautiful; you guys have a lot to be proud of. :) You should check out my blog, too! http://tennesseerootscanadianbraches.blogspot.com/

Marissa and Blaine said...

What a handsome little man!!!