3.17.2009

The Big Bang Theory...

What is up with all the bangs?! Well, I don't know but I want ém too! I thought I had sworn them off when I finally had grown out my childhood bangs 9th grade of high school. However, bangs are coming back. This week I am going to have my sister put highlights in my hair to make me a blond again and then I want to get layers in my hair and finally, get some nice side-swept bangs. So, stay tuned for a posting of my new hairstyle in the next week or so. Can't wait! I really like Jennifer Aniston's new bangs with the layers in her hair but I also liked this picture of Catherine Zeta-Jones' bangs. Feel free to post what you think...


P.S. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Mary said...

You would look BEAUTIFUL in side sweep bangs! I love bangs. I get them every once in awhile. Sometimes shorter than others. I got them before my wedding... but they weren't too short! I am so excited to see your hair!!!!!!!!! PS I am really sad to be moving far for you guys. I want our kids to grow up together!!!!! Now Auntie Steph and Uncle Manual will be far:-( But it will be OK... we'll end up close I hope in a couple of years. Let's plan on that, K?!!!

Mike, Haley, and Emma said...

I think that side bangs would look awesome on you!
Did you go darker?

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

can't wait to see the new do! bangs are awesome :) I wish i could pull them off!